Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Rolling on

Whenever there’s cash, I dump in into the great abyss called Debt. Not so long ago I managed to give my motivation and my down payment a giant boost by taking it under 10K. Now I'm even further down to less than 1/3... What a great feeling that is! Now to continue for what ever is left over... in a pace I hope to hold until it’s completely gone.


In the mean time I’m also selling stuff out of my home. Still don’t know why this suddenly hit me, but I didn’t feel happy with having big closets around filled with stuff I seldom use.

So bye bye vintage cupboard, electric drumset, studio monitor speaker set, apple accessories and so on.

I hope to get a lot more to go. Maybe even the digital piano, too. I am trying to learn and play the guitar. Far more mobile than a piano, I must say. So maybe I can sell it and get myself a small second hand guitar or something. Or just sell it. Period.

I still have a lot of little things laying around (and an acoustic drumset I probably will never ever sell but try to store at a friend or something) which I hope to get rid of. But the closer we get to the more emotional stuff (old CD’s, photographs, books I liked, my two crates filled with Lego), the harder it gets. Not just because of the emotion, but somewhat more for the thought of letting my ‘i worked hard for those’ CD’s get sold to a stranger for like twenty cents each. I rather make an artwork of them and keep them. I’m not sure what is causing me to stay attached to those silly things (after all, I don’t even have a CD player anymore and haven’t put any of those CD’s on play for over three years now), but maybe it’s just part of the process I’m in.

We’ll see how this is going to work out.


Anyone in for some wine glasses? Why do they come in boxes of six?!


No comments:

Post a Comment