Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Couldn't stop myself

I just couldn't stop myself updating the countdown timer and debt kill plan. With my recent calculation I could be debt free with maxing it out untill the end of this year. It will take up near all my savings, but I think every penny is worth getting rid of my debt.
Just watching the countdown timer show a number I can relate to was such a relief!

I know I've been kind of obsessed with it lately, buy I just couldn't take it anymore. (I guess only miss Struggler knew how bad it was, and my best friend since I kinda went underground in my appartement calculating and counting...)

 The beauty in all this, though, is I know how a debt feels. I know how it sucks all the energy out of you, knowing you have to stay put in your life untill it's gone. Knowing with every piece of grocery you buy, you could also have killed your debt with it. That feeling completely takes control of your mindset and is a destroying power. But fighting that feeling with everything you've got will at some point give you the feeling you are under control again, that you are going to nail it... That's one of the most amazing feelings I've ever felt, and even though I think anyone should avoid any debt what so ever, that feeling taught me so much. It showed me, for the first time in my life, why creating financial freedom (in what way so ever) is so important in this rat-racing world.

I don't hope anyone understands what I mean, but I'm afraid many more people are in this energy sucking situation and I wish them all the best in getting in control again...

No comments:

Post a Comment