Monday, May 16, 2016

Here's my plan!

Ok. So after moving, I supposed to save some 3K extra annually. That would mean I could more than double up my downpayments on my long term loan... take a look at my new figures...





So... I can "up" my downpayments to 500 euro's a month. With a remaining term currently lasting 84 months hat would mean I could be ready somwhere in the next 4 years. But hey, why be without any ambitions? What WOULD be superb, is if I could get rid of all my debt by the end of next year.

I think it's manageable. I have a steady job providing me with steady income at the moment. This includes two 8% fees yearly (vacational and end-year fee). In order to finish things off by the end of next year, that would mean I have 19 months left. That would make this figure... watch the +1500 every half year, which I think is manageable!



64 months faster sounds like one HELL of a plan. Okay, thruth being said, I think there might be some complaining from my side these next months. Because this really means I have to stuck to my budget and that's ok writing it now, but in real life that's somewhat of a stuggle... But the longer term goal (being debt free by the end of next year) will be AMAZING!!!

Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment