Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Debt-O-Meter

Ok. This is where I am right now. With my current downpayment rate, I still have 84 months to go. 84 months! For me being 33 years of age, that feels like a 'lifetime-in-jail-card' for my game right now.

Here's how this looks in figures...




I made a cut from jan '17 to feb '23 otherwise you would get the same depressing feeling like I did while making the list. As you can see (and as anyone with any financial education could tell you) the problem is interest. My downpayments are 207,70 a month. Good job! But hey, why is my debt only lowered by somewhere arond 140 a month? Right, interest!

This means my life is over until may '23. Hell that's when I'm 41 years of age. NO WAY I'm gonna be stuck with this burden on my shoulders. 


But... I've got a plan... just wait for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment