Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Speeding up!

I've got a new goal. I started going through my stuff in june and used the obvious rule:
"Haven't used this item for over six months (or didn't even remember I had it): get rid of it!!". This makes space in both my home and my head. And it puts another dent in my debt since I also managed to sell some items on Craigslist. Still not having sold the e-drums bothers me though, since it's quite some value that's just standing around without any equity. Using that value to decrease my debt (and interest) would be nice. But, still hoping I can make someone happy with it one day.

Also, with our little raise last month (payed backwards from 1 february) and selling some drum parts laying around I was able to put down another 700 euro's extra at the end of june. Looking at where I'm standing now, upping my monthly payments to 700 euro's and the extra payments of the last two months, I thought it was nice to update the Debt-O-Meter and the Kill Plan. What a relief there was there!! I managed to speed things up quite nice: prospect is to be finished by the end of july next year. With the initial plan being the end of december next year, that's being 5 months ahead! More or less 150 days sooner before I am redeemed of this terrible burden!

WHOOOOOOO FREAKIN' YEAH!!!

I've still got my emergency/holiday fund which is close to 3K and I am more or less thinking about splunging (a part of) it in. I know my debt is a major emergency, but not going on something like a vacation in august means I am physical getting into an emergency by trying to run my head through the wall one day. Solves my debt also, but I think the current plan is somewhat more suited.

I know. I'm a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment